|TECO MAX-E3-H66 High Efficiency Mining Specification Motor
- Metric frame motor to AS1359, AS/BS frame allocation
- 0.75kW to 185kW
- Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled (IC411)
- MAX-E3-H66, motor type AEMB, meets or exceeds AS1359.5 Minimum Efficiency Performance Standard
- 380~415 Volts 3 Phase 50 Hz (other supplies on request)
- Highest quality insulation system utilizing Class H materials
- Low temperature rise for substantial thermal reserve
- Continuous rated, duty type S1
- Low noise level
- IP66 protection
- Cast Iron construction with side mounted terminal box
- Mountings available
Foot and flange (C and D types)
Flange (C and D types)
( C type flange on frame sizes D63-D132 only)
- 185kW 4 pole only also available with
Oversized shaft for arduous belt drive applications
Fabricated steel terminal box
With the inclusion of the HX series to the range in 150 Kw and larger with additional features that allow for Arduous Mining Crusher Duty make this motor a leader in the Quarry and Mining industry.
Motors are protected to IP66 enclosure ratings for harsh Australian conditions and are insulated to Class H (180 degrees C) providing extensive thermal reserve for adverse supply, high ambient conditions or overload situations.
TECO's already proven mechanical and electrical designs, together with these new features will ensure a long and economical life, year after year.
The new MAX-E3-H66 range of High Efficiency Mining Specification motors have been specifically designed, manufactured and tested by TECO to meet the most arduous conditions encountered in the Australian mining, heavy industry and other demanding environments.