Select Transmission and Motors Australia offer a quality steel Conveyor Trough Roller with features such as;
- 3.5mm Wall thickness for extended life.
- 2RS bearings, not just shielded (like many others) but fully sealed for life.
- Multi-labyrinth nylon low drag sealing system providing an effective barrier to dust, dirt and water.
- External rubber shield for additional protection
- Back seal prevents grease escaping into the interior of the roller.
- End discs are formed to add extra strength where it is most needed.
- End discs are located internally within the shell not just butt joined.
- Welds between the shell and the end disc are below the face of the roller giving a smooth rounded edge minimizing belt wear.
- All rollers are fully painted.
All this adding up to an Extreme Service and Maintenance Free conveyor trough roller.
A variety of roller diameters and sizes to suit different conveyor belt widths are available please contact Select Transmission and Motors Australia for more information.
The three roll trought set used to carrry the load on the belt conveyor. They are available in a range of sizes to suit belt widths.